“ why do I always look happy?”



Someone asked me “ why do I always look happy?” 
Then I tought deeply and answered : "I don’t know. But maybe because of some of the things and difficulties that I've been through the last few years."
Sometimes I get mad and disappointed with someone, forgive this people by my own , but I still do not want to see  or hear any news about  him/her. And and I kept  this on my own.  
Sometimes I have issue  with people whom much loved by many people, but no one knows.  
Sometimes I adore  someone that many people hate most, and  and I am  proudly telling it. 
So, the cycle seemed like I was in trouble, I tried to figure it out,  I make effort to forgive and Finally I am dealing  with my thing  by my own self. 
This cycle happens repeatedly.  
Until I thought, these all thing widened my perception. In every difficult moment, I always try to find something that's funny and can cheer me or people around me up. 
I live in between most people want and  most people dont want.  
But thats my life. I d g a f about what people think. I dont need to impress people that dont need my impression. I cared people that opened to be cared.  
I am a doctor, and  everyday I met different people with their health issue. My empaty was my routine daily expression.  
But you know, I care to all of my patient, but I am more caring to patient who feel very thankfull of my help. Its just my humanity side, we feel confident , happy, glad and blessed because of sincere thankfullness from others.
well, That's maybe some little reason why I always look happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment