I was a Coward


I was a coward 
I'm afraid of loneliness . Lonely without a friend Or with friends but without talking and  discussion.
I was a coward 
I'm afraid of spliting with my beloved mom and dadSpliting with no meeting again.
Time is running, Busyness of growing up neglects us that they also grew old
I was a coward 
I'm afraid left by people around meThen I am alone and that's so scary
I was a coward 
I'm afraid of disappointing people with my honestySo sometimes I choose not to be honest, taste bitter by only my self, and said "never mind, i'm okay".
I was a coward 
I'm afraid to express what I feel . I'm afraid to say I love, I miss, I hate it, or I like to someone whom I love, I miss or I like.
I was a coward 
I'm afraid of a pile of my sinNegligent Sin of His command  Or my sin to each other as social human.
I was a coward 
I'm afraid the people who I love changing. Changed not to love me Or turn into a person that I can not be loved .
I was a coward 
I'm afraid to be a dudI'm more afraid not considered And more more fear being not considered  intentionally .
I was a coward 
I was a coward 
I was a coward 

This is not about my weakness or my stupidity 
but it's about how many things are not hoped to happen and it can happen 
About troubling things that actually do not need to fret but still feared 

Whatever my fear, I Believe of Allah 
There is no thing in vain if I believe of Allah

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment