Introducing - Hei! This is Me

Assalmaualaikum Earth! 

Hello
My name is Yuni Hendrati Sulfia. 
Just Call me Yuni :D 
It is not my first Blog, but it is my first unLabil blog.

 I named my blog Address dokterhurig.blogspot.com, because dokter is my future profession (insyaallah amin) and hurig is a word that describe me enough. Some my friend said that I am hurig. So, what is hurig? Hurig is a expression for a strange thing, u know and realize that is strange, and you still that strange thing and you proud of that. Honestly I can't describe the definition of that word, But I believe you can imagine that. 

Insyaallah, Most of article here is original typed by me. It is my some memorable story. Some of that story is usefull, some inpirating, some rumpik and hurig story (most) , some trash,  some awesome story  (maybe) , some romantic story (I hope) , Some real and some just my imagination. 
Overall, I just wanna share everything that  is flying on my brain. Well, thankyou so much for visiting my blog and reading some hurig article here. 
AaaAnd Hei, Blogging World I am here and Be nice please!! I am nice person og :D


Hello earth! I am Yuni Hendrati Sulfia :D
Sorry for that hurig and absurd photo. Thankyou for visiting my blog, please visit my other miniblog or tumblr at yunihendratisulfia.tumblr.com . Thankyou so so so much  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment